Baked glazed doughnuts.
You can make Baked glazed doughnuts using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked glazed doughnuts
- Prepare of Dough.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 640 grams of all-purpose flour.
- You need 320 ml of milk.
- Prepare 30 grams of butter.
- It’s 8 grams of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 80 grams of sugar.
- Prepare pinch of nutmeg.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- It’s pinch of cinnamon.
- You need 300 grams of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of Glaze.
- It’s 30 grams of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 5 tbsp of water.
Baked glazed doughnuts step by step
- Heat up the milk with the butter until warm to the touch..
- In the bowl of a stand mixer add the flour, yeast, sugar,salt and spices..
- When the milk and butter are warm to the touch add them to the flour mixture with the eggs..
- Start the mixer on low and increase the speed..
- Knead it for 5 minutes..
- When finished kneading transfer the dough into a lightly oiled bowl..
- Let it rise for about 60 minutes in a warm place..
- Once risen divide the dough into 2 pieces..
- Lightly flour your surface and roll each piece of dough into a 1/2 cm disc..
- Cut the dough using 2 circle cutters or a doughnut cutter..
- Place the doughnuts on a tray lined with parchment paper..
- Place the tray in the praheated oven to 200°C for about 8 to 12 minutes..
- Mix all the ingredients for the icing until smooth..
- While the doughnuts are still hot dip them in the icing and put them on a cooling rack to drip the excess icing..
- After about 5 minutes redip the doughnuts in the icing..