Turmeric Chicken Alfredo. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties and turns this traditional Chicken Alfredo dish into a wonderful orange-yellow color. This dish pairs well with a fresh spinach salad. This recipe was inspired by Hannah Perry, the most amazing daughter there ever was.
While the chicken is cooking, make the avocado cream sauce by combining the avocado, coconut milk, lemon juice and sea salt and black pepper to. Turn a lightly oiled pan to low heat. While the pan is heating up, season the chicken with salt, pepper, and tumeric. You can have Turmeric Chicken Alfredo using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turmeric Chicken Alfredo
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 3-4 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of small yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 of raw chicken breasts cubed.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of flour.
- You need 1/2 c of milk.
- You need 2 tablespoons of whipping cream.
- It’s 1/3 c. of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of parsley.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of turmeric.
- It’s 1 package of cooked aldente fettuccine.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Then cut the chicken into small pieces, add it into the pan, and allow the chicken to cook on low heat. Once chicken is light brown and the inside in no longer pink, set it aside. Add the chicken to the pan and sprinkle it with turmeric, Italian seasoning, and sea salt and pepper to taste. While the chicken is cooking, make the avocado cream sauce by combining the avocado, coconut milk, lemon juice and sea salt and black pepper to taste in a blender or food processor.
Turmeric Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil for about 3 minutes on med heat. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Add chicken and continue to cook until slightly browned..
- Add butter and melt thoroughly before sprinkling flour onto cooked chicken. Mix well. The flour will begin to stick to the chicken..
- Add the milk and whipping cream continuously stirring..
- Once the sauce begins to bubble, stir in Parmesan cheese, turmeric and parsley. Continue to stir for a couple mor minutes. You should get a thick sauce which will stick well to the noodles..
- Add the cooked noodles and mix to coat noodles..
- Serve with a sprinkle of red chili flake..
Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add olive oil. Season chicken pieces with turmeric, cumin, salt, pepper and cayenne, if using. Squeeze lemon juice over cooked chicken, serve warm and enjoy! Alfredo de Lello, a Roman restaurateur, created this rich, silky sauce, which is meant to be tossed with fettuccine, but it can also be used in many other ways: Drizzle it over seared chicken breasts, simmered beans or roasted vegetables, or toss it with any number of ingredients Classically made with heavy cream, butter and Parmesan, it is an easy sauce that can be whipped up in minutes using. In a cup or small bowl, combine the curry powder, turmeric, cumin, salt, pepper, garlic and honey.