Mexican Chicken Casserole.
You can have Mexican Chicken Casserole using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Chicken Casserole
- You need Can of black beans.
- It’s Can of chili beans.
- Prepare of Small bag of broccoli.
- You need Can of cream of chicken.
- It’s Can of cream of broccoli and cheese.
- Prepare Can of cream of mushroom.
- You need 2 cans of rotel.
- You need 3 bags of mexican mix cheese.
- Prepare 3 bags of doritos.
- Prepare 2 cans of diced chicken in water.
Mexican Chicken Casserole instructions
- Cook chicken in skillet.
- Add all cans together in big pot, cook until warm/hot through and through.
- Steam broccoli in butter and a tad bit of water (i used the microwave, 7 minutes, covered).
- Add chicken and (drained) broccoli.
- Layer mixture as so: doritos/mixture/cheese/doritos/mixture/cheese and so on..
- Bake on 350 for 20 minutes.
- Serves many.